100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India
If you are looking for a yoga insight or you are a professional and want to deepen your knowledge, Ekant Yoga’s 100 hours yoga teacher training in Goa is your best bet. Whether awareness for personal training or understanding every little secret to be a professional trainer, we got you covered. We also make sure that you stay motivated with our heart-warming and inspiring yoga program.
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Goa is highly competitive and spiritual. People from all parts of the world come to learn this ancient art. And we are proud to be a pioneer in providing the best 100 hours yoga program in the whole of India.
Our 100 hours yoga teacher training is focused around the people who want to make the maximum out of their limited time. We promote the study and practice of a wide variety of yoga techniques including; Asana, Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Kriyas, Pranayama and many more. Our aim is to provide a compact course about the main techniques and once you master them, you are confident enough to teach them to others. With enough practice of our amazing program, you achieve the perfect alignment and adjustments in no time.
Course Content of 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
- Daily classes of Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Dhyana techniques.
- Mudras, Pranayama, Kriyas classes on daily basis.
- Rhythmical breathing sessions in between the classes.
- Sunrise and sunset yoga practice classes.
- Small group learning and teaching sessions.
- Special sessions on meditation and mantra chanting (practicing sacred sounds).
- Classes on learning Patanjali Yoga Sutras and correctly incorporating them.
- Regular evaluation and correction sessions.
- Classes on anatomy and physiology of bones and muscles to better incorporate the knowledge and benefits of yoga techniques.
What makes our 100 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Goa stand out?
Ekant Yoga’s 100 hours yoga teacher training program carries an experience of several years in training the best yoga courses. We are aware of the tight schedule of our customers and their needs and we promise to deliver the best results in that limited time. Here are some hallmarks of our program:
- We know your time is important that’s why we provide a compact course with all the necessary knowledge and practice in the minimum time. So that you get the best course and spend minimum time and money.
- Our program besides providing you the accurate knowledge and training also boosts your confidence and morale so that you are a better teacher in the future.
- The versatile nature of our 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training course enables both the beginners and professionals to get as much knowledge and perfection they want.
- We provide a flexible schedule to our customers so that you can easily stretch out your learning hours in accordance with your daily routine.
- We provide the private as well as shared accommodation.
- We also offer a vegetarian diet which perfectly complements our training.
- Perhaps the biggest advantage of our 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program is the certification to start your own teaching.
Upcoming 100 Hours YTTC Dates
|4th October – 16th October 2023||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
|2nd November – 13th November 2023||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
|28th November – 10th December 2023||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
|5th January – 17th January 2024||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
|2nd February – 14th February 2024||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
|2nd March – 14th March 2023||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
|28th March – 9th April 2024||Hatha & Vinyasa Flow||€ 699||Book Now|
Daily Schedule Sample
It is a sample Schedule, Subjects Change every week