Ekant Yoga School India offers a compact 200 hours yoga teacher training in Goa where you can learn the secrets of yoga and sharpen your skills with the intense practice of a wide range of yoga poses. And after successfully completing our 200 hours yoga teacher training in India, you are certified with the U.S yoga alliance and you can start your own international yoga teaching center. Our yoga training program is intended for the young yoga aspirants who are looking for a comprehensive knowledge of different forms of yoga including; Asana, Hatha, Pranayama, Kriyas, and many more. The highly effective yoga course of our program incorporates physicality, healing, and meditation. It brings stability to your body and helps you focus your mental energy. Get on board with the amazing yoga program of Ekant Yoga School to transform your life and be an inspiration for others.
Objectives of Our 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Goa
Teaching Yoga in Goa is highly competitive as it is a part of Indian culture. Ekant Yoga School takes pride to be a pioneer institute with loads and loads of teaching experience. The objectives of our 200 hours yoga teacher training program include:
- A well-rounded knowledge of yoga.
- Daily practice of over 60 different yoga poses.
- Continuous practice and evaluation until you have grasped the perfect alignment.
- Incorporation of yoga principles to acquire a healthy
- Helping our students develop their own unique voice.
- Building confidence in our student to be a future yoga trainer.
- Certification with Yoga Alliance USA